The Monroe Police Reserves is comprised of individuals that want to contribute to the safety and well-being of their community, as well as those who desire to work in law enforcement prior to seeking full-time law enforcement careers.
More information about this great asset to the police department is available at this website:
Requirements for Monroe Police Reserve Officers
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application submission.
- Must be in good physical and mental health with no disabling physical condition.
- Must posses a valid Louisiana Driver’s License.
- Must not have history of criminal or improper personal conduct that may affect their suitability for police work.
- Must possess a high school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Must be a United States citizen.
If you are interested in being a Reserve Officer, applications may be picked up at the Monroe Police Administration Building (1810 MLK Blvd – Suite B, Hwy 165 South).